I have always been inspired to express myself creatively, responding to thoughts, feelings and emotions that move through me or by drawing for the sake of drawing to see what presents itself in the moment.
The study of meditation, yoga, embodied movement and energetic healing modalities has broadened my creative practice and connection to the Spirit of life- The Creative Spirit.
My art has become more prayerful & potent in the energy that it carries.
The creative process is one of internal and external transformation and as I continue to evolve, so too does my ability to facilitate pathways of change for others.
Our digital, high speed, modern lives can disconnect us from our inner wisdom, an embodied sense of self and our innate creativity.
I LOVE to share my gifts with those who are ready to explore their creativity and find expression, whether that’s through movement, meditation or art.
I deliver nourishing and inspiring experiences one-one and for groups.
• Creative Drawing • Yoga Art- drawing the body & finding flow •
• Art for Wellbeing • Art & Meditation combined •
• Meditation for Modern Minds • Gateway to Meditation 8 week course •
• Yoga nidra – the art of conscious sleep •
• Meditation and Movement for Mental health •
• Soma Yoga • Embodied Kundalini Yoga • Gong bath • Bespoke commissions •
“Creativity is another name for evolution. Evolution and creativity are spirit in action”