An artist and teacher by profession, Leah considers herself to be a human being on an evolving journey. Combining her natural creativity with an unfolding conscious mindscape, she loves to share her gifts with others.
Making and selling her artwork since graduating with a BA (hons) in Fine Art in 1998, her work has always reflected human experience in some way. She believes that living life, making art and practicing meditation are all creative processes of discovery.
Leah maintains an ongoing creative studio practice and undertakes commissions for homes and businesses.
She also offers one to one and group workshops:
• Creative Drawing
• Yoga Art- drawing the body & finding flow.
• Art for Wellbeing
• Art & Meditation combined workshops
• Meditation for Modern Minds
• Gateway to Meditation – 8 week course
• Yoga Nidra – the art of conscious sleep
Sign up here